• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] WST/ WTT WAR Flex .30 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a WAR Flex in .30 cal, I would like to sell. IT has the 500cc 4500psi tank. The regulator, a donnyFL moderator, single stage trigger, very nice, and it has the power valve. Has all the upgrades that are available. With the power valve, and the regulator. The Flex is able to be tuned for maximum power or shot count. It will easily shoot the 50g JSB over 1050 FPS. Or you can tune it to shoot in 880’s and get 60-70 shots. I hate to sell it but I just don’t shoot it anymore. It has a 24” TJ barrel. Upgraded stock. And it is boringly accurate. Asking 1350.00 or would trade for a Uragan, Layla or Vulcan 2 in .22 .25 or .30 cal. PayPal friends and family or add 3.5%. You can contact me by txt or call or email. 731-609-1933 or emtp1015at aol dot com. Can txt or email pictures. 

Status
Not open for further replies.