• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA: Steyr Hunting 5 Automatic (Semi-Auto) in .22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rifle is BRAND NEW in the BOX. It has NEVER HAD AIR IN IT or had a pellet shot out of it. I AM NOT selling a “New Condition” rifle here. I’m selling a BRAND NEW in the BOX Steyr Hunting 5 Automatic Rifle in .22 caliber. I want to be clear about that. Any gun that I sell is 100% guaranteed and has purchase protection through PayPal. I am BOI approved. – Nate M

"Oregun"You're pushing the PayPal protection... as if you should expect to get crap.... NO THANKS!
I've been taken for a ride on a bad deal one time ... luckily, it was just $110 over some crap/bogus pellets.

Paypal doesnt offer ANY protection on ANY gun. It doesnt matter if its a powder burner or an air rifle its as simple as that. Rifles such as these are better bought in person anyways.

Nate
I have sent you a message about seeing the rifle in person but need further contact details to send a person to check it out.

I'm also interested in your Steyr. The one for sale, has it had a scope mounted on it or is the picture of the one you are keeping. I read dpetermans post and checked out PayPal protection and he is right, there is no protection on any gun of any type. Also seen ad for other Steyr rifle you bought two of as well.? Rifles are pretty expensive to be buying two at a time of two different rifles, but hey,some people have it like that. I however have to work and save money for such a purchase. It is a lot of money to send on trust. Would you consider sending COD where I pay for rifle when arrives. If anything happens you have your receipt and serial number and my address to file report. If I send money and something happens ...well I just lost $2600. Also could you add a pic of rifle in the Steyr hard case with paperwork. Thanks

Yes, I can do COD. If you call Paypal though, airguns don't count as firearms. I bought a new GTL480 for $1500 and they sent me a used one with scratches all over the place. I got purchase protection even though the seller (airgunproshop) insisted it was new (not even close). So I know it works. But COD is good with me as long as you pay any extra fees and shipping. Thanks! -Nate M
Oh yeah, This is the gun for sale. I put the scope on there because it looks better for pics. I occasional sell a gun on eBay so I always use a scope VS a naked gun. It creates excitement. For a split second people think they are getting a free scope, then they read the description and see its not include.. but by then they already want the gun.
Pics on the way. 

Pics of case, gun, and receipt from about 3 weeks ago. This should be covered under warranty. I will include the receipt with the gun. 
50611dc60d81e591540149816f059462.jpg
e063a43cdce30a93efaede220792799d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.