• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] FX Wildcat MKII Compact .22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking so sell an FX Wildcat Compact MKII in .22 caliber. The rifle was purchased for someone whom has no interest in it and at the time wanted it to be more girly so I painted the stock in a retro 80’s vibe light pink camo. This rifle has less than a tin of pellets through it and seems to favor 18gn JSB pellets. I have not shot any slugs through the rifle. It will come with 4 magazines with 3 mag holders as shown, and a factory moderator. The rifle already has an upper picatinny rail for your scope and lower picatinny rail for your bipod. The original hard case and fill probe are included but I do not have any paperwork for it. The scope and rings are not included in the sale. USA sale only, PayPal for payment, and will ship UPS Ground with insurance. 

No longer available 

Status
Not open for further replies.