• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA Fx Impact complete setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag5643

Mar 13, 2017
FL
So, I’ve had this rifle since April of 2017. I absolutely love it. I’ve posted twice now to sell, but each time I get cold feet and realize I’m going to regret doing it so I retract. As of late though, I have become absolutely smitten with the looks of the new R5. Sooo, that’s what I’m looking for. In .30 preferred as I live in Florida and it’s now legal to hunt deer with a .30 or greater airgun. I have tons of pictures already posted on the forum, as well as a recent video of it’s accuracy at 50. The gun has been very well maintained, but there are some wear marks. Nothing discerning though. So, what do I have? FX impact in .177 with everything it came to me with brand new. Addons included: 

DonnyFL shroud

DonnyFL .177/.22 Sumo

SWFA 16 x 42(in like new condition) or a Hawke Sidewinder 4.5x14 Tac 30. 

Accu tac bipod- in my opinion, these are better than atlas bipods. 

Bubble level for pic rail

single point sling attachment 

sling

2 Hogue AR grips. One is standard ergo, other has large palm swell. 

Really interested in the R5 but could be open to other options. Deal by PM please. Not parting anything out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.