• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] FX Dreamline Dream Tac Compact .25 Cal. DonnyFL Ronin TSO Optics TS-12X scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
Selling my FX Dream Tac Compact .25 Cal set-up. My plan was to make the ultimate back-packer gun. I wanted a small/compact/powerful package. I think I accomplished it with this Dream-Tac! But in the end, I just didn't shoot it as much as I thought I would.

The FX Dream Tac was bought in September of 2020. Has less than 1 tin of JSB pellets through it (I’ll include the remaining JSB pellets as a bonus). Amazingly accurate up through 75 yards (I haven’t had a chance to shoot it further, but I'm sure you could push 100 yards easy).

I’d like to sell this Dream Tac as a complete package – everything you see here in the photos – for $1900 (or best offer). Gun, magazine, Scope&Rings, Bipod, Backpack, Moderator, Mil-spec tube and Buttstock. $1900 includes shipping anywhere in the lower-48 USA only.

The “whole package” includes:

• FX Dream Tac Compact. .25 cal. – complete with Mil-spec tube and Hogue Overmold buttstock. (The Hogue buttstock was installed and never used – still brand new). This model is with the 300CC FX Carbon bottle, x1 Sideshot magazine.

• US Optics TS-12X MHR reticle 12x44mm 30mm scope & rings (Purchased 11.28.2020). Great little first-focal plane scope – keeps this a light and tight package too.

• Atlas Bipod (genuine ATLAS BT10-LW17 model – not a knockoff). Nothing beats ATLAS!

• DonnyFL RONIN Moderator – Makes this FX backyard friendly. Even garage friendly!

• 5.11 tactical backpack LV Shorty 18L (bought 12.03.2020). It packs the Dream Tac really securely, with additional pockets for ammo, moderator, extra magazines, etc. Pack is in excellent shape with no visible wear or tear. Comes from a strictly smoke-free home.

The Dreamtac is in excellent overall condition. Very minor wear or use. NO LEAKS or mechanical issues.

The gun is stock – I haven’t tuned it in any way. It has never been disassembled, opened up or altered in any way. Factory settings are all still in place.

If you don’t want the whole package listed above, and only want the gun (with included FX Sideshot magazine), I’m asking $1050 or best offer. That includes shipping in the lower-48 USA only!

If I had any gripes about this gun, is that the FX locking mechanism (for the folding stock) isn’t as tight-locking as I’d like it to be. It’s not like it rattles or is loose (locks into place either folded or closed), FX just didn’t design it as solid as a fixed-stock would be. There’s ever so slight play to it in the locked (open) position. I get it, it’s a moving/folding part afterall, but I guess I prefer my fixed-stock rifles and bullpups better, that’s all. That being said, this is a Dreamline after all - with the Lego nature of this gun, you can easily add a fixed stock or a precision stock from Saber Tactical!

Other than that small gripe, the gun is amazing. It’s my first FX and won’t be my last. 

To be clear: this sale is open to USA lower-48 buyers only. Paypal Friends & Family only please.

I’ve sold a couple guns here on AGN and am happy to share the contact info of the folks I sold to – both are satisfied buyers.

Got any questions – shoot me a PM or give me a call!

FX_Dream_Tac_01.1610431519.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_02.1610431519.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_03.1610431519.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_04.1610431520.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_05.1610431520.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_06.1610431520.jpg
FX_Dream_Tac_07.1610431520.jpg

Reactions: Perle
Status
Not open for further replies.