• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Doug Noble .257

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliteuas

Oct 13, 2019
Pennsylvania
Lowering price & Im taking a huge hit but I have other interests at the moment.

cross posted on several forums.

Lettting my rifle go for $1750 locally or 1850$ shipped and insured . Also included is the dragbag and 700 rounds of ammo. I have over 3k into this...

This rifle was built by the guy known as the guru of air rifles, a true tac ops or Gap of a smith, who builds custom rigs on his free time and more often then not doesn’t even accept orders due lack of time to build. His name is Doug Noble and he is widely known and respected in the airgun community. This thing is phenomenal and shoots 1/2 moa easily at 50yards. The only reason I’m selling it is because my needs have changed in regards to my shooting setup and a repeater bolt action air rifle is now in the works...

I recently shot this rifle to 543 yards and with a regulator will connect at those ranges.

ill walk the new owner through everything he/she needs to know about airgunning and how to upkeep and maintain this thing shooting the way it was designed too. (It’s not that difficult)

this makes for a great trainer, great urban hunting tool and is pretty damn awesome if I must say so myself.

Specs: tuned to shoot .257cal 85gr HPBT lead bullets at 975fps. Can be tuned up or down by end user.

airforce condor ss frame

custom 1/14” twist carbon Fiber bonded barrel .257 caliber

high performance internals

carbon fiber 3625psi tank/buttstock

Wokguard 2 & magpul grip

5 airforce picatinny rail sections (they can be moved around)

Drag bag.

cerakote multicam tropic paint job

i have 3+k in parts and gunsmithing into this...

Edit: this is a bolt action and you push the bolt forward, insert a round and close the breach to load It. The tank reservoir gets 5-7 full power shots before velocity dropping off severely. Filling or topping off takes less then 30seconds.

you can also tether this to a big tank for all day long shooting when prone or at the bench.

asking $1850 shipped and insured 1750$ local sale. Drag bag included. Now also included is 700 85gr booolits ($200 worth of ammo)

*****Optics and nightvision and tripod not included!*****

1576156633_16482291705df23dd91f8210.93517762_C0739F75-2839-4170-94ED-1A388D4470BE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.