• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA Daystate Wolverine Type-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman3006

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
Up for sale is a new/less than 2 months old Daystate WolverineC in .177. It has the 300cc tube on it. Rifle was purchased from AOA by my dad. The rifle is in new condition. A Boyt hard case was purchased and cut out for the rifle by AOA......and the gun was shipped to us in this new Boyt case. The case sells for 250 bucks if memory serves. Therefore.....we did not get the Daystate cardboard shipping box. As a result....my dad only wants to sell the gun and case together. The reason he is selling this rifle is because it is just too heavy for him. He is older......and actually shoots his compatto better offhand. I have personally benched this rifle at 50 yards and it is very accurate. Im so close to just buying it from him......but I already have a TypeB in .22 cal. He is selling this to get the new Brocock Bantam. I have sold several rifles on here so buy with confidence. Asking 1400 for rifle and case. Bipod, scope, and rings not included. Paypal gift or you pay the 3%......+1/2 the shipping cost. Will ship only to lower 48 CONUS. This rifle case combo was over 2000 dollars. I will load more pics tomorrow when he brings the rifle.

My dad has decided to keep the rifle. He is just dedicating it to the bench/bipod. Its just too accurate to sell. After sleeping on it he feels the compatto will suffice for his walking/hunting/offhand shooting. Cant say I blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.