• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Crosman Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like-new Crosman Challenger for sale or trade. Has an enhanced transfer port sleeve, .160...chrony'd @ a top speed of 765fps; at least 740fps for a 30 shot string w/10.3gr JSB Exact Heavy. Included is the Blue/Red & White Crosman soft case, which Crosman no longer has on their website, and is out of stock everywhere...it might possibly have been discontinued; and TWO(2) full tins of .177 Crosman Premier Pointed pellets. No scope or sights. Asking $400 + shipping. 

Hi Marine,

What you looking to get for her in trade? That has a LW barrel right? I have a highly upgraded .22 Discovery. I honestly have $257.00 in the rifle, and $100.00 in better gauge, valve screws, trigger mod, resealed this year. Has a pristine 3x12x44 Bushnell Banner, Japanese. I paid $200 for that. It's actually worth more but no mil dots or quad & I'd really just like to buy about 6-10 SWFA fixed 10x 1/10 mil-quad Scopes. I can dream. Honestly I've found a GREAT SCOPE. No play in ocular eyepiece, firm, tight, repeatable to very tight tolerances in the aHawke line. Around $212.00 & the 1/2 dot reticle isn't too busy/loosing your place. Dead on. I'd like 6 of those. Price of 2 SWFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.