• Please review the NEW Classified Rules and Safe Practices. *Transaction Feedback should be left in the new Feedback Stats area located within each Member's profile. There, you'll also find former "Accuracy" scores. *Members must have a minimum of 10 posts/replies to create threads within the Classified section, and to use the PM feature.
  • In order to send private messages to other members, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.
  • It appears that a scammer is taking control of accounts that have weak passwords, and attempting to sell items in the Classified section. If you have a weak password, please make it stronger. And PLEASE do your due diligence before engaging in any transactions (including a voice call or video chat)!

[NLA] Complete Scope Cam kit: FireFly 8SE 4k Camera w/ Custom SideShot 30mm Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell682

Nov 30, 2017
NJ, United States
    Hello ,

Looking to sell a Used but in excellent condition Scope Cam Kit which includes: a Original Box FireFly 8SE 4K 90* Camera w/ 2" Touchscreen & Sideshot 30mm Scope Rings w/ Custom FireFly Housing. I bought this setup form another user on this forum but unfortunately, I have never taken the time to actually get around to really using it. It was in impulse buy and, I don't see myself using this nice setup anytime in the near future so I figure I'll move it on at a good price to someone who will actually use it.

Everything is in excellent condition and works as expected. This is a nice setup for anyone looking to start taking scope cam footage.

Price is @ $350 shipping included with the CONUS only.

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well).

You can reach me either by PM here if interested.

9D5EB248-F68A-419C-8275-DFBB5C8FF269.1630170085.jpeg
    B7A61751-9D33-4983-8E27-91A07EE8B8FD.1630170087.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.