• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

NLA-Air Force CondorSS .25 w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE-Air Force Condor SS .25 with 24” choked Lothar Walther barrel and MADDOG Ultima stock with picatinny rail and rear bench leg installed. Gun will ship with original 18” barrel and sound moderator baffles as well as original grips and fore stock grip. As it sits now with 24” barrel, IT IS NOT QUIET and barrel sticks out past shroud about an inch. Also, power wheel is not operational as set screw is missing from wheel. Power wheel never changed power level more than 25 FPS when it was working when new. This gun is in great condition other than power wheel which has no affect on its operation at all. It shoots straight and hard. The Maddog stock makes this good gun a great gun and makes it so much better handling than original stock. 4” pic rail on forestock and custom bench leg is threaded into buttstock. This was my go to gun for bench rest shooting but times have changed and it no longer gets used, so it needs a new home. Holds air forever with no leaks. Rifle will ship in custom fitted waterproof Plano All Weather Tactical Case. ***BIPOD NOT INCLUDED*** No trades. $700 shipped conus. PayPal for payment. PM me for info. Joekrooz

Hello my name is John. I was interested in your condor. I actually cant afford the case but would buy the condor for 600 if the offer is still good. Unfortunately I dont get paid until the third. Im willing to make a deal with you though. If you take it off market and wait until the third for me to pay you I will mail you a used but in new condition gamo hornet in its original packaging to give to your kid or shoot yourself whatever. It would be a good faith payment if your willing. I would mail it first thing in the morning and pay for shipping. Ive been looking for a condor but couldn't afford one and diddnt like the ergenomics of it. Yours looks so cool. Lol. Thanks john

Status
Not open for further replies.