Nitrogen Tank

20210623_031555.1624463091.jpg

That's going to be more trouble and cost than it's worth. Looks like a 2200psi tank for air conditioning work from here. 

Your gun probably fills to at least 3000psi, so that tank wouldn't even do a single full fill. 

Plus, it looks old and will probably have to be tested to get it filed. More money. 

You'd be money ahead an less hassle to buy a compressor. 

Or save that regulator setup if it goes to 6000psi, and rent a big 6000psi tank. 

To make a fairly educated guess on whether or not it is worth it you will need to know.

The fill pressure of the tank if it is 4000psi or better it may be useful.

Does the tank have a valid inspection date? If not ,no one will fill it for you but, it can be tested for 35-$60 and re-certified if it is good. 

That regulator is like gold if it is good which it is likely to be. It may be able to be put to good use on a larger tank rented from a welding supply house. Depending on where you get the larger tank, it may be economical enough to be useful to you or it may be way overpriced.

You need some good information, to be safe here, so Joe Brancato would be a good one to converse with about this. A pic in his e-mail would help allot.

http://www.airtanksforsale.com/

I wish Air Arms would ok the use of Nitrogen in their guns.

It is my understanding that Nitrogen is often a substitute for oxygen and is cleaner and drier than the average O2.

I do a lot of surface mount soldering. I deliver the solder, in a 35g syringe, via Nitrogen as opposed to shop air.

Shop air always has moisture in it and the Nitrogen is clean and dry as a popcorn fart!

Will