• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Nitrogen Powered PCP Rifle (Video Review) Umarex Komplete NCR Nitro

Hey guys. This is a brand new PCP air rifle from Umarex. It's under $200! It uses 3600 PSI canisters of compressed Nitrogen, which is not susceptible to temperature changes like Co2. This Umarex Komplete NCR is also regulated. It provided around 50 full power 1000 FPS shots! (900 fps in .22). Great little gun. Just don't pick it up by the foregrip! Thanks for watching! -Nate

nitroair.JPG

bunnytime.JPG
airgunchannel.JPG

Reactions: Airgun Al
I have shot co2 guns in the dead of winter useing nitrogen carts. Fewer shots, the first ten are powerful then a quick drop off afterwards. Leland makes nitrogen carts the same size as a co2 cartridge.

Here is a good article about nitrogen

It may well work for some folks. They probably would not shoot the volume most members here do though.

I am perceiving this gun the same way I look at camp stoves and lanterns that use the prefilled propane bottles. They work for the casual camper. The expense and waste involved with the empty bottles doesn’t work for me. This gun would be the same even if you can recycle the bottles.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
It may well work for some folks. They probably would not shoot the volume most members here do though.

I am perceiving this gun the same way I look at camp stoves and lanterns that use the prefilled propane bottles. They work for the casual camper. The expense and waste involved with the empty bottles doesn’t work for me. This gun would be the same even if you can recycle the bottles.
But I refill those propane cylinders over and over