• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

nitesite issues

Have the viper, like it. odd issue is this . i set the camera focus without it attached to scope as you should . my scope is focused in both reticle and background. now the issue , when i use the nitesite , when i turn it on , i cant focus reticle even with the rtek camera focus. i need to wear my reading glasses. even though the scope is clear with my naked eye. anyone else have this issue?

I have the NS Viper also but not the rtek one, I have never had to adjust the ocular on any of my scopes, I have only adjusted the camera lens by reaching in and turning the lenses a little bit then putting it back to the scope and checking clarity, again and again till it was clear/focused for the reticle. 

Ps. if you do move the ocular on the scope your zero will probably be off, especially on scopes without a locking ring, so be sure to check your zero before going out hunting. ;~) 

Good luck John C