Ninja Air Tank

Does anyone have experience with these Ninja air tanks: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DW9QY92/ref=s9_simh_gw_p200_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-2&pf_rd_r=0WQPDYXBEV6NYTDDSJWR&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2091268722&pf_rd_i=desktop

It will hold 4500psi and is regulated to 2900psi +\-100. My plan is to fill it with a hand pump. That will max out at around 3600psi. Anyone know how many fills I'll get from it at at that pressure on a marauder? Periodically I might fill it at the local paintball shop too.

I am not an expert but I have been researching this because I need air for my new PCP airgun. I do not see where they list the capacity of that tank they list the tank pressure but not how big the tank is unless I missed that. What I have found is many of the paint ball tanks are small and are listed in Cubic inch rather than cubic feet and many of them won't even give you one fill on many PCP guns.

Mike

And always remember the little guys are cubic inches, whereas the larger tanks are expressed in cubic feet. My calculator converts 90 cubic inches to 0.0520 cubic feet.
90ci tanks average 300.00 new. When I bought my 88cf tank it was just short of 700.00. Its a big tank to haul around, but the math made me do it. With that off my chest, there are too many unknown variables to consider to be able to tell you how often you would have to hand pump a 90ci tank. Capacity of your rifles tank is 219cc, what pressure you fill it to, how much air does your rifle use per shot (average), what will be the pressure you fill again at, usually between 1800-2000psi.

I remember someone complaining about their version of that setup only putting out 2700 psi. That's not a big issue with the Marauder unless you just have to have 3K. I think it was on Amazon. I am not sure how much air is lost between the regulator and hose when you disconnect it. That could be minimized with a micro bore hose but by the time you do that you might as well get a tank from Joe B. at Air Tanks For Sale. His setup looks a lot cleaner and comes with a micro bore hose. I am just not that big on that converted paint ball setup. And, yes Joe does use pressure sales tactics.

I would consider a 30 minute SCBA tank with 5 to 7 years left on it and get an adapter and micro bore hose. If you shopped you should be able to get that setup relatively close to that $300 ninja setup and have many more fills per tank. As a bonus you might be able to get the Fire Dept to fill it for you. Try to get one that does not need a hydro test as that will add to the total cost. You might keep a close watch on the classified ads here and on other sites. Ebay for the SCBA tank.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Pellethunter scored a nice tank for little money. Check out his post on this thread:Which air or scuba tank??ForumsGeneral Airgunning › Which air or scuba tank??