• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Niksan Niksan Ozark W

I have fallen in love. This is one slick rifle. Anyone else a rockin' Niksan Defense PCP? How's it working for you?

IMG_3828.JPG

Ive only tried the hades in it so far. It seems to like those. Hole in hole at 30ish yrds.
I was going to go with the TW model. I was watching some shot show reels online and the guys at the Niksan booth were saying how much they liked the W model over all the others. So that's what swayed me to go with the W model. I haven't tried the Hades in it yet, but I will. I'm stacking pellets at 30yds with the JSB Match Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr myself. I love, what I call the gas pedal, transfer port adjustment. It sure comes in handy for all sorts of situations. I was pleasantly surprised at the FPS difference between the lowest setting and the highest setting. I'm seeing a 200+ FPS difference just by sliding a little lever up and down. Super handy. This rifle blew all of my tempered expectations away right out of the box, with a barrel cleaning of course.

I have the TW and really like the it. It's an accurate, good looking setup, for sure. So far it seems to like the heavier pellets (34) in both FX and JSB. I am trying the JTS pellets next. AEA's after that. The one drawback about the TW, IMO, is that it really requires a bottle clamp for the bipod to be where I want it. The TS has the in the right location. I could add the mount to the wood stock, but it doesnt seem like it would support it too well. Again, my 2 cents. Oh, and I purchased mine from DonnyFL. Great expereince.

Reactions: 17dean