• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Niksan/ DonnyFl

I’ve never heard of them, since they were at shot and working with Donnyfl I’m sure we will be flooded with all kinds of info soon. Not knowing anything about them they look like a Kral copy which is a copy of an Evanix. Good looking guns I’m sure they’ll be good quality if Donny is putting his name on them. You oughta check out the Kral line if you like the looks of these, they’re great guns as well.

Beau

Reactions: Jcrumb2002
I believe they're a Turkish company that Donny is importing. I’m sure after the moderator issues they’re going through, they are looking for other revenue sources for their business. Not enough info on the guns yet, but as others have said, it’s only a matter of time before the big reviewers get their hands on them, and flood YouTube with content on them.

I’ve never heard of them, since they were at shot and working with Donnyfl I’m sure we will be flooded with all kinds of info soon. Not knowing anything about them they look like a Kral copy which is a copy of an Evanix. Good looking guns I’m sure they’ll be good quality if Donny is putting his name on them. You oughta check out the Kral line if you like the looks of these, they’re great guns as well.

Beau
Hi Beau,
Thank you for your reply, lt’s really appreciated!

Reactions: moodyblues
I believe they're a Turkish company that Donny is importing. I’m sure after the moderator issues they’re going through, they are looking for other revenue sources for their business. Not enough info on the guns yet, but as others have said, it’s only a matter of time before the big reviewers get their hands on them, and flood YouTube with content on them.
Thank you for your reply! Very appreciated!