• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 6310 with 1-inch tube in excellent condition (with rings) for $125.00 shipped (CONUS only). Scope retailed for $228.99 without shipping, and I have the invoice.
I cannot see any scratch, blemish, or whatever, and never dropped or banged the unit. (I strive to be scrupulously careful with all my gear.)

Was mounted on a .17 HMR about twelve years ago, saw the range about twice (under 50 rounds), and then sat in a safe until today.

Comes with rings shown in picture, original Allen wrench, single-string bikini caps, and manual, but no original box. For whatever reason, the picture of the reticle in the manual is different than the actual one on the scope (the scope's outer bars are thinner).

This model is discontinued so I have provided a link to Optics Planet furnishing a description, but I am not sure the reticle is the same:

Payment: PayPal F&F, Cashier's Check, or PayPal and buyer pays the charge.

Please PM me if interested.
Thank you.

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Godlike1125