• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nikko Sterling 10-50 X60 DIAMOND Sportsman The $1495 Model at AofA

I own two 10-50x60 Diamon Sportsmans and other than weight, they are great scopes. I really like the optics and 1/8 MOA adjustments. My Mamba Lite and Hawke 8-32x50 IR are both for sale here because they don't hold a candle to the Nikko.

The only other air rifle scope that I've used that is close is my Leopold 6.5-20 VX3 EFR Target airgun scope ($800). It doesn't have a side focus though, and it's front focus isn't convenient or conducive to yardage measurement. It is very very light though. Great hunting scope.

I'll be getting a third Nikko in the near future.

Agreed with John. The major difference I see is the 1/8 MOA adjustment on the Nikko vs 1/4 on the Sightron.

Does that matter? Well, I have mine yero'd at trajectory peak at 27 yards. From 18 to 27 yards, each yard is a 1/8 MOA click up. Then from 27 to 42 yards, many are 1/8 MOA back to be 'exactly on' the cross hairs. Could one hold a little over or a little under to compensate when the click would go from 17 to 19 vs 17 to 18? Yep, but I'd rather have my cross hairs right on with no guessing for elevation.