• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Night vision??

One that gets good reviews and is “ affordable” is the Wraith. It’s pretty popular in Texas for shooting pigs at night. And would probably be really good on a pcp. Oops just reread it, not so sure you were asking about a scope, but if that may be of interest to you, I’ll just leave it here. ( not sure if you can delete a reply or not) 

...did you read/notice/grok* the OP's parameters...?!?...LoL...😲😬😖

*Grok

Grok is a neologism coined by American writer Robert A. Heinlein for his 1961 science fiction novel Stranger in a Strange Land. While the Oxford English Dictionary summarizes the meaning of grok as "to understand intuitively or by empathy, to establish rapport with" and "to empathize or communicate sympathetically; also, to experience enjoyment", Heinlein's concept is far more nuanced, with critic Istvan Csicsery-Ronay Jr. observing that "the book's major theme can be seen as an extended definition of the term". The concept of grok garnered significant critical scrutiny in the years after the book's initial publication. The term and aspects of the underlying concept have become part of communities as diverse as polyamory and computer science.

I did. "Decent Monocular" = PVS-14 100 yards or in = PVS-14 IMO. No budget mentioned. 

I suggest this:

https://tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-un-filmed-white-phosphor-2/

Or:

https://tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-esa-tfwp-g3-ms/

My intentions for my first NV were similar to the OP. I use mine just here and there - unfortunately. After my research on forums better suited for this subject, this is what I ended up getting. Without a budget mentioned, I seriously just saved the OP a ton of research if he is ok with this price. 

I appreciate the responses. Not wanting to spend a lot at this time so I went with the Nightfox 110R. 
Initial impressions is this will work fine for what I want to do. It’s about 150 yards up to the trail from our porch. 
While the picture is a bit grainy, at the highest illumination setting a deer sized animal would be visible. For a quick look around the yard it shows things well on a lower illumination setting. 
At some point I might opt to step up in quality.