• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Night vision scope, which to choose?

Hello if in your budget look at a PVS14 and you can either weapons mount it behind a red dot with nv setting, it can be helmet mounted and used with the same gun and an ir laser can also be used. It can be used as a hand held monocular, and best of all it can jump from gun to gun with no rezeroing. Hope this helps Eric.
Will be looking into this

Pard FD1?...seems ok to me...

I received my FD1 today (I'm in Connecticut USA). The instructions are completely inadequate and there are NO videos that show you a) what to expect and b) step by set setup and mounting and use with an optical scope as a clip-on. I will have to make a video my self on these points as I have to first figure things out on my own.

I was also disappointed at the screen resolution in daytime color mode. I was looking at a target at 50 yards and it couldn't resolve the target rings themselves nor the pellet holes.

As a clip-on, it does not have the ballistic calc and new aim point. I just threw-out my $650 for this scope. Useless to me. That is never disclosed by Pard or dealers.

I haven't shot with it yet because I still have MANY questions.

Pard make great products but HORRIBLE customer support and resources for customers.

I also have a NV008SLRF and DS35-70LRF.

Reactions: LONESTAR .25