• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Nice Wood!

There's lots of accessories that can change the look, feel, and performance of your air rifle. But there's something really special to be said about a special stock.

All of these stocks are designed to fit the FX Royale series (400, 500, Boss).

On top is a peppered laminate FX stock
In the middle is a Woods & Water Outdoors Bench/FT Hybrid design
On the bottom is a Woods & Water Outdoors dedicated Benchrest design

The peppered laminate FX stock can be purchased thru your favorite FX retailer, the Woods & Water Outdoors stocks are custom made by Steve Corcoran. They're not cheap, but its hard to put a price on fully functional fine art. Click on the Woods & Water Outdoor banner below to see more incredible creations.

Grin_ReaverLove all the stocks. For me Grey Laminate sits right up there with premium grade wood stocks. That said the optical illusion on the bottom accessory rail (off-center appearance) really kicked in my OCD and now I no longer feel sleepy at the end of a very long hard day :-(..

Haha, sorry about that. Yes it is an illusion, likely from the angle of the camera. You can rest easy knowing that it us perfectly centered.