Nice Wood AGT Uragan

Check out the beautiful wood on some of our remaining Uragans , Compacts and Kings.
On Sale Now
Photo_1660838652920.jpg

Uragan Compact Wood.jpg

Uragan King5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pdxFrank
i must be the odd one. that's one ugly gun IMO. i guess don't get the fascination.

blocky piece looks like it's part of a pair...

View attachment 286496
Might be ugly but the Uragan is a super rifle!!!.... Is confortable, built like a tank, extremly accurate with pellets and slugs, comes with two perfectly functional magazines and normally those rifles are trouble free for many years.

You migh buy more atractive rifles for sure, but is impossible to make a more intelligent purchased of an air rifle than buying an Airgun Technology Uragan and/or Vulcan 3 (considering money paid and what you get for it). And I am talking about ALL other makers, I mean including absolutely all of them.

Might be ugly but the Uragan is a super rifle!!!.... Is confortable, built like a tank, extremly accurate with pellets and slugs, comes with two perfectly functional magazines and normally those rifles are trouble free for many years.

You migh buy more atractive rifles for sure, but is impossible to make a more intelligent purchased of an air rifle than buying an Airgun Technology Uragan and/or Vulcan 3 (considering money paid and what you get for it). And I am talking about ALL other makers, I mean including absolutely all of them.
@Talon Tunes should thank you for that sort of review. It and a few others just REALLY hurt my wallet and made Tony's day.