Nice moderator for PP750

Hello --

Gentle bump for Geo's moderators. Pictured below is his hunter class thread-on (1/2-20), measuring about 0.99" x 5.27". This I believe is an earlier prototype, when he was working out threading of the endcap. Spun right on, no runout. It has proven effective at quieting anything I have up to about 12-15 ft/lb, Lego 1322, achy-breaky Turkbow, &c. Pictured alongside is a DonnyFL adapter for the PP750 shroud-to-1/2UNF for diameter comparison. Geo says that he has tested these up to about 30 ft/lbs I believe. Very very effective little moderator at very affordable pricing.

My PP750 arrives tomorrow. Was fun watching it travel Netherlands, Cologne, Standiford UPS hub, Honolulu...Five days transit, amazing given Holiday shipping delays.

IMG_9017.1608499931.JPG

Airgununiverse.net moderators are great but the thread is plastic. I leave mine on so it's fine but I won't use it on guns where I want to take the moderator on and off.

Plastic threads yes...I would say appropriate for a moderator under 30$. I been putting a bit of silicone grease on the adapter threads, and slipped a thin o-ring on there. Got an idea this practice might ease up on plastic thread wear, figured couldn't hurt anything.