Nice lineup of pre-owned guns at AOA

AOA is selling their used Uragan King for only $200 more than Krale sells new ones.
suspicious1.1644576717.gif

AOA is selling their used Uragan King for only $200 more than Krale sells new ones.

Must be that Walnut stock, the LSS .357 , granted comes with a scope and bipod is only 75 less than a brand new LSS from Airforce. I wont lie though, if that Edgun was a .22 Id buy that so fast, I have been looking for one, I just don't want one in .22.

When I bought my classic leshiy at AOA, I walked in and said, 'If this leshiy we're in .177, I'd buy it right now.' They called my bluff and switch out the barrel to a .177. Try calling AOA if they could do the same for you.

Must be that Walnut stock, the LSS .357 , granted comes with a scope and bipod is only 75 less than a brand new LSS from Airforce. I wont lie though, if that Edgun was a .22 Id buy that so fast, I have been looking for one, I just don't want one in .22.

When I bought my classic leshiy at AOA, I walked in and said, 'If this leshiy we're in .177, I'd buy it right now.' They called my bluff and switch out the barrel to a .177. Try calling AOA if they could do the same for you.

Honestly, I just may have to do that!