• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Nice day for a group pic

Custom TX200 MKI .177, RWS marked TX200 MKII .177, TX200 SR MKII .177, Camargue .177, Pro Elite .22 beech, Pro Elite walnut .177, custom Pro Sport .177

458 A.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, Thanks for the pic! That Camargue though... I didn't know!

DMM, Would it be cruel to ask, "If you could only have one Air Arms which one would it be".
I always give the same answer when asked about favorites... I never pick a favorite because the others may get jealous. A guy recently told me the others would never know. I asked did he ever have one of his non favorite guns malfunction and if so now he knows why! 🤭 :ROFLMAO:

Wow, Thanks for the pic! That Camargue though... I didn't know!

DMM, Would it be cruel to ask, "If you could only have one Air Arms which one would it be".
Camargue is a beauty, a member here was gracious enough to let me enjoy it. I have been looking for a Khamsin for a long time also, check out the web for pics on another one you make really like.

Last edited:
Having spent a lot of years with PB’s, one thing I like on the pictured rifles is the ability to have the scope objective lens as close as possible to the barrel.
Beautiful collection DualMagMike.
All depends on what you are doing with it. For FT there is an advantage to have the scope quite a bit higher than the barrel.
173 HW97KT.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski
Custom TX200 MKI .177, RWS marked TX200 MKII .177, TX200 SR MKII .177, Camargue .177, Pro Elite .22 beech, Pro Elite walnut .177, custom Pro Sport .177

View attachment 400816

View attachment 400816
Awesome stack of rifles you have there. How does the prosport compare to the others, or which one is the most accurate? I’ve been thinking about getting a .177 prosport.

Reactions: DualMagMike