• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Next gun on the list ?

Fun factor... What's the next gun on the list to buy for the fun factor? (All in .22 or .25)
I'm looking at :
Notos $250
Jts Airacuda max $420
Kral punch breaker silent $350
Beeman 1358 underlever $250
Invest $500 into my 1377 (lol jk)

I was looking for something that I didn't necessarily have to bench all the time like my gauntlet. I think I would like the bullpup style. All the above aside from the Airacuda max fit that. The max is in there just because it seems like a great gun for the money and I'd like to get a .25

Backyard friendly is a plus. I do have a .177/.22 Donny tatsu that can be added.

What would you get and why? Thanks for helping me make another bad decision :)

Ive been really close to buying an Airacuda max in .25, but then i looked it up on here. Im glad I didnt buy it yet. It seems like its got a lot of QC and design issues right now. From what Ive read a lot of guys are having to mod themselves it in some way just to make it shoot right.
Oh wow bummer but thanks for saving me that headache. I'm asking so I don't have to down the rabbit hole for each .

the notos is not a bullpup, but it’s regulated and a good shooter so far. The jts is a classic style rifle, and the max is also regulated. The rest of your choices are unregulated, but the kral is a tried and true platform. I’ve heard nightmares about accuracy issues with the beeman under lever. Not to mention it’s kinda awkward.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Ive been really close to buying an Airacuda max in .25, but then i looked it up on here. Im glad I didnt buy it yet. It seems like its got a lot of QC and design issues right now. From what Ive read a lot of guys are having to mod themselves it in some way just to make it shoot right.
Biggest "generic" problem is action seating in stock, flaw discovered early, but never addressed in manufacturing. Supported on ends, but not middle, overtightening results in "warped" action and hard/impossible magazine fit. Middle "support" fixes, provided by manufacture reps often result in see-saw action. Photo is my latest attempt to stabilize, a plastic ring from gallon vinegar bottle. If JTS offered a modified synthetic stock, discounted for owners, I'd jump on it. WM
IMG_20230310_103500.jpg

Reactions: Saltysteve
get the Notos, it's a fun little gun accurate and powerful, not to mention Cheap price, all you have to do with it is round off the trigger adjustment screw and set the trigger to your likings, put a decent scope with medium height rings, if you want open sites on it I recommend AR style flip up battle sites,

Notos.jpg

Salty,
Consider DAR Gen 3 in .25, price now $299 @ Pyramyd Air. Overpriced @ $399, now reasonable, same factory as JTS Airacuda Max but without the problems. Pre-order from PA, as of last evening. WM
Thanks and that looks like a amazing deal. There's really so many now compared to about 5 years ago. I only through in the Airacuda because of the YouTube reviews I saw on it. It appeared to be a well built lifetime gun.
I think I'm really in the market for a bullpup or a shorter or smaller gun. My gauntlet is massive and I kind of want something that maybe I can easily take out fire a few quick rounds every chance I get and put back without a big setup. The kral punch breaker and notos I thought kind of would be that. I also didn't know if there was anything else in that price range that would come close to those.

get the Notos, it's a fun little gun accurate and powerful, not to mention Cheap price, all you have to do with it is round off the trigger adjustment screw and set the trigger to your likings, put a decent scope with medium height rings, if you want open sites on it I recommend AR style flip up battle sites,

View attachment 339330
Awesome to hear. It sounds perfect. I just wasn't sure if the kral punch breaker was so much better for the few bucks more.