• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Next gun for step up from the AV Avenger?

The Avenger, if you got a really good one, is a shooter and its accuracy will rival guns costing a LOT more. My Avenger shot nearly as well as my Redwolf and Prophet at 50 yards. Higher priced guns are more refined, usually with better triggers and better overall machining. If you are looking to step up in quality you might consider the RTI Prophet or Brocock XR but don’t expect a huge leap in accuracy. My Avenger continues to amaze me and sees action nearly every day.

The Avenger, if you got a really good one, is a shooter and its accuracy will rival guns costing a LOT more. My Avenger shot nearly as well as my Redwolf and Prophet at 50 yards. Higher priced guns are more refined, usually with better triggers and better overall machining. If you are looking to step up in quality you might consider the RTI Prophet or Brocock XR but don’t expect a huge leap in accuracy. My Avenger continues to amaze me and sees action nearly every day.

Totally agree. My .177 Avenger shoots with great accuracy My FX Royale 400 and Daystates Wolverines look better, and shoot higher groups, but not by a lot (maybe because they are heavier). If I can one day find a wooden stock for my Avenger, it will definitely rival the FX and Daystates. And for the Avenger's price tag, It's one fine airgun.