• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I watch what I want, when I want, and mute the comercisls, while I check the content here, or hit the delete button, and unmute my program.
All internet, all the time.
Lol
I just DVR what I want to watch and fast forward through the commercials. Usually the only thing I watch is super Cross from January to May then motocross from May through September. No News but use to watch Fox until they fired Tucker Carlson. Wife is football from August to February.

Reactions: .20calguy
I only watch a little local news, which I consider a comedy show, and the first 8 minutes of national news. Then I turn off my $300 TV that runs on Hulu. No newspapers or magazines, no movies (I did see Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981). No Facebook (have an account because it waas the only way to get a set of wood grips for the Leshiy classic I had), no Instagram, no Twatter or tik tak.

I just DVR what I want to watch and fast forward through the commercials. Usually the only thing I watch is super Cross from January to May then motocross from May through September. No News but use to watch Fox until they fired Tucker Carlson. Wife is football from August to February.
Boxing for me and ny wife. Family get togethers on big fight nights; like the one two weeks from now, Errol Spence vs Terrance Crawford a major, league highly anticpated fight.
I quit watching Fox when they fired Glenn Beck.I believe it was, because Soros was putting pressure on them.