• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other News from Nova Vista

I think I've found a replacement square Oring for the pump. The check valves are the biggest pos design that's a real pita to reassemble. I just got done doing it but haven't finished putting the rest together to see if it will hold air.😡 PA isn't doing the owners of the Aspen any favors telling them to take a few shots before pumping it back up to the sweet spot. BB pelter already said the best way to use it is take a single shot then pump it up to the sweet spot which is usually 5-6 pumps. I took his advice and the original square pump Oring was still it perfect shape. Main reason I took it apart is the pump check valve was leaking and would cause the pump arm to be very hard to move closed. After completing the that pump it would pump just normal. The materials used to make the parts is why it fails

I think I've found a replacement square Oring for the pump. The check valves are the biggest pos design that's a real pita to reassemble. I just got done doing it but haven't finished putting the rest together to see if it will hold air.😡 PA isn't doing the owners of the Aspen any favors telling them to take a few shots before pumping it back up to the sweet spot. BB pelter already said the best way to use it is take a single shot then pump it up to the sweet spot which is usually 5-6 pumps. I took his advice and the original square pump Oring was still it perfect shape. Main reason I took it apart is the pump check valve was leaking and would cause the pump arm to be very hard to move closed. After completing the that pump it would pump just normal. The materials used to make the parts is why it fails
Mine hasn’t had any issues with the pump or seals, it just shoots to a different point of impact every time I pump it or take it out of the case. I’m sure there’s got to be something loose somewhere and I’ve made a halfhearted attempt to figure out just what it is, but honestly, I just don’t enjoy shooting it very much so I haven’t tried too hard. It just feels too much like I’m shouldering a plastic 2x8.

At some point I’ll figure out what the issue is and use it as a truck gun, but I doubt it will ever be a rifle I enjoy shooting.

I had the very same problems when I got mine. I found the same thing and found the parts in the shroud were loose. I also found holding the rifle from the pistol grip and the pump handle stopped the wondering poi. I found it to be very accurate after taking care of the loose parts and pumping 5-6 times in between each shot. I put 10 shots in a single hole at 25 yards.