• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newish member

Hi all

My name is Arnie and I'm in Southern California (Temecula area). I've been a long time "lurker" but it's time to formally introduced myself. My interest in airguns is both for sport and hunting (pest of the small rodent variety). I have a bit of a couple of pellet guns and a couple of springers (Walther Terrus and HW30) and a CO2 Umarex Fusion. Of all those, the HW30 is of course the sweetest, but it's a .22 so short in range but good to learn how to shoot. The Terrus is a beast. It's nice but too much power for my application. The Umarex was a bust. Not very reliable and very low quality of materials. It's a door stop now.

I do want to move up a bit but the sporty side first. I'm looking at an entry level Feinwerkbau or even a Walther. Narrowed it down to the 500 or some version of the FWB 800, or the LG400 Universal. News to follow.

Anyway, thank you and looking forward to learning from all of you.