Newish Member - First Time Posting

Thank you! Florida is awesome, I just got back from Marco Island, FL for ten days where my In-laws bought a house. Now I can escape to FL and AZ to avoid these harsh winters lol.
Dill
Hi Everybody,

My name is Dillon Treloar. I've been shooting airguns for quite a while and finally decided to create my own profile and start posting on Airgunnation.

I lived in Arizona most of my life but moved to Minnesota in the last few years to marry my beautiful wife. I recently became a member of the Oakdale Gun Club in Oakdale, MN where they have a fantastic field target course. I enjoy all types of shooting, I love to hunt and compete in both benchrest and field target.

Some of the guns I own are...

Daystate MK4 Panther .177 (Hawke 8-32X56)
Daystate Wolverine (2) Hi Lite Lam .25 70 ft. lbs (Aztec 5.5-25x50)
Brocock Atomic .22
Weihrauch HW Lam. 30 .177
Phoenix Parker & Hale MK2 .22

View attachment 457824

View attachment 457814
Dillon, if you get the urge to shoot Fieldtarget next time you’re down in Marco, come shoot with us at Desoto Airgunners. We hold monthly matches…all info is available on the website. I figure we are about 90 minutes north. Welcome! John

Reactions: MN_Airgunner
Dill

Dillon, if you get the urge to shoot Fieldtarget next time you’re down in Marco, come shoot with us at Desoto Airgunners. We hold monthly matches…all info is available on the website. I figure we are about 90 minutes north. Welcome! John
Wow that would be awesome!! Thank you so much for the invite. I will definitely take you up on that. My wife says she would love to come shoot as well.

Welcome and why would you move to somewhere so cold:)
Thank you! And for my beautiful wife!🙃

Airguns-14.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to AGN Dillion. That's an impressive collection. Glad to have you.

Welcome to the north! You missed out on a quite lovely winter this year, but things should get interesting next year I am sure. I'm not to far away from Oakdale. Have shot there before with the guys and they are a great group to shoot with.

Have been trying to get a hunter or "extreme" field target group up here, but airguns are not quite as popular. If you get something started let us know, and a few of us up here in ND will travel down.
Yeah, I've been going out and shooting with them whenever I can. We usually have 1-2 matches per month whenever the weather permits.

That's something I've been thinking about a lot lately and would love to put something together. What's ND?

Reactions: woogie_man
Yeah, I've been going out and shooting with them whenever I can. We usually have 1-2 matches per month whenever the weather permits.

That's something I've been thinking about a lot lately and would love to put something together. What's ND?
Lol.. North Dakota, a few hours to the north west of the cities, just head north on I 94.

Reactions: Firewalker
I visit Fargo often, where are the matches held?
We typically shoot the nrl22 matches the first Sunday of the month. Facebook will have the dates, search "Horace Shooting Park NRL22 " and you will find the schedule.

Other wise a few guys will typically shoot together and just have fun. There really ate no airgun matches up in this area, though myself and a fellow member have been talking about them.

Reactions: Firewalker
We typically shoot the nrl22 matches the first Sunday of the month. Facebook will have the dates, search "Horace Shooting Park NRL22 " and you will find the schedule.

Other wise a few guys will typically shoot together and just have fun. There really ate no airgun matches up in this area, though myself and a fellow member have been talking about them.

I have a buddy that works out of Horace, he's an airgunner too.

I'd love to come up and be humbled by a bunch of great shooters!

Reactions: woogie_man