Newish Member - First Time Posting

Hi Everybody,

My name is Dillon Treloar. I've been shooting airguns for quite a while and finally decided to create my own profile and start posting on Airgunnation.

I lived in Arizona most of my life but moved to Minnesota in the last few years to marry my beautiful wife. I recently became a member of the Oakdale Gun Club in Oakdale, MN where they have a fantastic field target course. I enjoy all types of shooting, I love to hunt and compete in both benchrest and field target.

Some of the guns I own are...

Daystate MK4 Panther .177 (Hawke 8-32X56)
Daystate Wolverine (2) Hi Lite Lam .25 70 ft. lbs (Aztec 5.5-25x50)
Brocock Atomic .22
Weihrauch HW Lam. 30 .177
Phoenix Parker & Hale MK2 .22

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_5094.PNG

Welcome to AGN Dillion
Are you the same Dillion that worked over at AOA years ago ...you look familiar
Mike
Hey Mike! Yeah, that's me. I knew exactly who you were once I saw the name and knife picture on your profile. Glad to see you're still active.(y)

How's the knife-making coming along? I remember you showing me some beautiful Damascus steel knives a while back.

Welcome, lived in Eden Prairie a few years, retired to Florida in 2005. MN is beautiful, prefer winter here. WM
Thank you! Florida is awesome, I just got back from Marco Island, FL for ten days where my In-laws bought a house. Now I can escape to FL and AZ to avoid these harsh winters lol.

Welcome to the best AGN (please keep the cold (IE: +40 and below )up there . thank you

I'm still not used to this cold... Anything below 60 and I have a sweater on. The coldest i've seen here so far was -32. I didn't even know that was a thing except for in the arctic lol.

Hey Dillon
I just recently became active again about 6 months ago and started shooting again and buying too much..lol
The forum has that effect.
The knifemaking got put on hold until i build a shop again .. shame because i have a great piece of 700 layer damascus forged out to a 17" dagger. The steels rings like a bell for a minute, but can't get at my grinder to finish it up. One of these days.
Congrats on your marriage!
I see you let your hair grow out ..i did the same . Couldn't see my barber during covid..then he quit..so i just let it grow..lol
Take care ...Good seeing you are well
Mike

Welcome to the north! You missed out on a quite lovely winter this year, but things should get interesting next year I am sure. I'm not to far away from Oakdale. Have shot there before with the guys and they are a great group to shoot with.

Have been trying to get a hunter or "extreme" field target group up here, but airguns are not quite as popular. If you get something started let us know, and a few of us up here in ND will travel down.