Newest version of Huben K1?

I have a question for the group, and I appreciate any advice. I recently purchased a huben K-1 rifle from a vendor. The image of the rifle on the website shows the safety lever to be gold in color. I happen to come across a YouTube video where the person states that only the newest version has a gold colored safety lever. My rifle has a black safety lever.Is there truth in the statement that only the newest version have a gold colored safety lever? In other words, did I receive the newest version?

Thanks everyone.

Not sure but I have a late 2020 version and it has the gold safety, check your serial number it has the year of manufacture 

here is a chart

This is how the Huben K1 Serial Number is configured, there are 7 pieces of information here 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7:

CC-K1-YYYY-S-MM-DD-XXX

1. Caliber (was once used as manufacturing location yours my have "23"
  2. Model "K1" 
  3. Year Manufactured
  4. Stock / Color
  5. Month of Manufacture
  6. Day of Manufacture
  7. Position in Manufacturing Schedule. aka serial number.
    [/LIST=1]

25-K1-2021-B-01-20-001
    25K12021B0120001

I thought only the newest ones had the gold lever. The one I just ordered has one, my older 2018 has black. Check your serial number.

My 2018's serial number has 2 numbers, then the model, K1, then 22, then 2018 which I believe is the year it was made, then 5 more numbers.

So mine looks like this:

23K1222018#####.

It's possible I'm mistaken but if yours is a new one it should be something like:

##K1##2021#####

I have an early 2020 model and it has the gold safety. Also, it's my understanding the latest version (2021) has a carbon fiber wrapped air cylinder. My air cylinder is plain black. I purchased from Kelly at Kraz Cool Air Guns, LLC and he gave me a discount because the K1 I purchased was older stock. I would question your vendor.

huben_airguns_k1_black_.22_001_1.00_2048x.1631709653.jpg

This picture is right off the Huben website.

This is how the Huben K1 Serial Number is configured, there are 7 pieces of information here 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7:

CC-K1-YYYY-S-MM-DD-XXX

1. Caliber (was once used as manufacturing location yours my have "23"
  2. Model "K1" 
  3. Year Manufactured
  4. Stock / Color
  5. Month of Manufacture
  6. Day of Manufacture
  7. Position in Manufacturing .....
    [/LIST=1]

they must have changed their serial number order and meaning maybe? My k1 cant have been made in 2220...

In Feb 2021, I purchased a new 2021 Huben K1 Synthetic .22 from Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns. It came with a black safety, but I was expecting gold. Kelly swapped the black for gold, and I was fine.

At that time, Kelly told me the batch of 2021 Huben K1 .22's he had received directly from Huben, had a mix of gold and black safeties. So, evidently, they were shipping the 2021 carbon fiber wrapped K1's with either a black or gold safety. 

In June 2021, I sold the synthetic and purchased a new 2021 Huben K1 Wood .22. It was shipped to Kelly with a gold safety which is how I received it.

Your gun has a 1 in 21 twist unchoked which is great. Here is some thing very important about set up. If you open the valve reg with the knob on it yu will have bad accuracy.The easiest way to set the valve is back it out till it stops.The start turning clockwise , it will turn easy at first.When it starts getting harder to turn your now adjusting the spring pressure .Go 12 clicks in. Leave it right there .At this point you only use the reg to get you speed of pellet or slug where you want it. Once set you can always dial down to slow for close shot and keep awsome accuracy. And you can also open 4 clicke for more power if needed .The people you see posting that there guns are shooting terrible groups are run with the valve wide open and are not get a consistant volume of air.I have a 2018 model and always leave it where jackie ,the owner of huben to me to.Get on extreme airguns watch my 200 yard group on paper it was an 1 /21 inch.You barrel is better than mine you should be able to shoot sub moa at 200 yards.I have a couple more thing you can do for long range accuracy if that is your goal.I'm always here to help. Kelly at krazy cool airguns is the best.And one other thing if your adjusting your reg and you c go up to or over 2100. Turn you knob all the way in before you fire the gun to relieve the pressure.At higher pressures the valve returns so fast it cracks the valve seal.Have fun you both the most advance gun out their.