FX Newest Official FX DRS Video

That indeed sound crazy, and affirming my feeling from last week that this is a rush job.
Well hopefully there will be no other drama. Getting a little tired of the drama surrounding new higher end airguns. Bad regs, bad valves, weak valve pins and so on. The whole probe thing is a bit strange but doesn’t surprise me. Maybe the guns were done and it was better to get them on the ship because a shipment of probes when they got done is nothing.

FWIW, UAG said yesterday that the Classics come with picatinny rail installed. Also, the Classics are in stock and they are waiting on fill probes to arrive.

Are you saying that the synthetic Classic version, come standard with a Picatinny rail, via UAG?
FX's advertisement suggest that walnut Classic model comes with a DOVETAIL, with the option for a Picatinny.
Youtube videos mention that the PRO model comes standard with a Picatinny.
Perhaps the less expensive synthetic version of the Classic, if purchased via UAG, comes standard with a picatinny rail?
I doubt it, but you never know!
I talked to UAG Tuesday morning (03-05-2024) , and Zac mentioned that the 1st shipment that UAG had received, had already been sold/shipped out to customers that had pre-ordered. I failed to ask how many. No mention of a lack of probes. No mention of included picatinny rails either.

drs3.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish you had asked how many were in that first shipment that have already been sent to customers. There has not been one mention here of anyone receiving one and nothing new posted to YT by anyone here n the U.S. You'd think if they had a bunch that were shipped to customers last week, at least one of them would have been to an AGN member and they would have posted that they received it, and I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned if it was missing a fill probe or included a free Picatinny rail!

It would be nice if they did come with the Picatinny rail, but I'm not holding my breath. I wonder if this is the case with all the DRS shipments to all vendors or just UA? Although I'd probably end up removing it so I could use the larger capacity Crown/Dreamline mags I already have. I'm more interested in seeing the results of swapping the large PRO plenum with the stock DRS Plenum and see what performance gains that gives!

Had to cancel my pre order :(. Gotta love unexpected expenses
Chance of the same here, in 30 days i have to get my car inspected, i am told i might need a complete new steering rack, that cost more than a DRS, actually 50 % more.

Hoping,,,,, nay praying i can get a pass and keep on with the old steering rack, its not like it dont work, just the self centering part of it, not so much anymore, but i am old guy from before power steering ( well at least on my first car ) i can manage a steering rack that dont center.

Last edited:
I hear you on unexpected expenses.
The last 4 months have been tough for me.
My $500 water heater that I installed 20 years ago, develop a leak...
I spent 2 days trying to find my least expensive option...
$1100 for a new water heater, another $100 in copper fittings, 2 days for me to install, and I have hot water again.
Soon after, my 20 year old Trane furnace starts giving me fits....
I replaced the igniter and flame sensor.
Then a moisture trap, and blower motor.
Followed by a inducer motor, and the inducer motor vacume switch.
Finally, my furnace is working properly again....
Thank goodness.
Holding my breath.....

Reactions: Impact701
The HEX needed to adjust the HS do look overly large, im thinking in regard to you could have made a small cut out in the stock in the back so you could reach it.

Also regulator i cant see how you couldent have made a small hole at a angle up thru the stock to the REG, so you could still adjust with a long ball end HEX key

iu

IMHO that should be possible, even without soiling the nice lines of the DRS Classic.

At least the HS adjuster, i think i would have to do something there so you can get to it with stock on.
Personally, I agree I'd be drilling holes, I did that to my Sapsan and I'm about to do it to my Raptor, as soon as I can get someone to make me some REALLY LONG tooling..

Chance of the same here, in 30 days i have to get my car inspected, i am told i might need a complete new steering rack, that cost more than a DRS, actually 50 % more.

Hoping,,,,, nay praying i can get a pass and keep on with the old steering rack, its not like it dont work, just the self centering part of it, not so much anymore, but i am old guy from before power steering ( well at least on my first car ) i can manage a steering rack that dont center.
Like Vetmx said above maybe it’s a blessing in disguise

At my apprenticeship we had a huge band saw, it had a build in saw blade welder,and even a little grinding stone too, it was also excellent in welding a piece of round steel to a drill and so enable drilling way down deep.

Using it i also once hand cut a 3 mm thread thru a 150 mm long piece of brass pipe. the thread cutter only went as far as 40 - 50 mm or so, so had to get creative.