Newby!!! Need Help regarding what I have!

1583876713_3958175285e680a698e0d47.96902112.jpg
Hey guys, new to the forum, but been browsing for a while. I recently obtained some air rifles and I dont know anything about them. If yall could help, it would be much appreciated. I am trying to get an accurate price on them and what they are, but cant find much online. I'm not expecting big bucks as they are pretty worn down and beat, but a general estimate and a little about them would be helpful. Let me try and post pics. Thank you guys in advance for your help!!

The bottom one looks like a Chinese B3 that were sold for $50 new. some of the late models could be heavily modified to shoot decent for the price. The early version had a reputation for cutting off your finger tip while loading. Never let go of the cocking handle when loading the pellet. The side lever could be decent if it says Diana or Beeman on it, but guessing from the cheap wood, more likely a Chinese side lever model from the same factory as the B3.

I appreciate it guys..from what I found, the one appears to be a chinese model pos. One for sure is a Diana model 52. It's in rough shape and it says it's a .22 and something else. (Its in the shed, I'll check tomorrow) unsure if it works or not. Fires fine, but dont understand what to put in it yet since it says .22 and I believe .177..not sure. The third is a benjamin 397. Posted it on Ebay earlier and was sold within the hour for 130. With 30 shopping estimate. Unsure if I can sell the Diana on there since it says .22. What are yalls thoughts and thanks for the replies