• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newb's First Post Washington State Airgunners

Location Location Location

Hey Washington State Air Gunners,
I registered as a member a few minutes ago, making this my first post. My air gun is on back order but will get here eventually. I am new to the world of air gunning and recently purchased a Gamo Swarm Magnum .22 cal. I am interested in hunting, pesting and plinking in that approximate order. I would like to connect, at least online, with others in the Greater Seattle area and specifically Snohomish County. I am looking for places to shoot or hunt. I have an interest in starting at the bottom of the food chain with squirrels and working my way up along with the appropriate gear, larger calibers and shooting aids.
I am a veteran and have basic knowledge of firearms but my skills are rusty. I am retired from the private sector and looking to fill my time.

Long way from Chewelah but if you get in the area please do stop on by and shoot what ever is in the House - mostly pre-charged rifles-.

Some airgun folks in WA and mostly out your way, you might check the member map at the bottom of the page to see who's near you and add your name & location.

If tacoma rod & gun still has airgun shoots ( FT , BR ) you really need to get there.

John

"ccman"yo-eddy,
Thanks for the reply. It looks like a nice place. I live very close to the Kenmore Gun Range, in fact, I drove by there today but it was before they opened. Supposedly they are big on air guns. I wouldn't know I have never been there. I am also interested in permissions to hunt, squirrel at first. Do you live in Issaquah?
Steve
Yep, The range is about 5 min from my house. I took a skeet class at kenmore one time. It seems like a good range as well