• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
download.png
1588128464_7628908975ea8ead0a17c83.05467554.jpg

download.png
1588128465_8340737905ea8ead1bd83d0.86216562.jpg

Hello All:

Joined today ... 4/28/2020

Name is Karl, I'm 60-years-old and a few weeks ago I purchased my 2nd Air Rifle (Crosman Vantage NP .22). My first was a Crosman 760-Pumper when I was 14-years old while growing up in Michigan. Also, I have a Gamo Magnum .22 on order, I've already been testing a few different pellet brands and weights, I've also made a pellet trap, which I use from inside a room through an open door to the corner of my garage (aprox. 33 feet). neighbors don't like the noise when I shoot in the backyard :(

Or, do a little research on the loudness of each gun you want. 

Pyramyd Air has perhaps the best, consistent data on gun loudness. I'm shoot CO2 and spring coil and gas ram pellet guns (pistols and rifles). The degree of loud to quiet is amazing. So, there could be some options that would allow you to plink away and not rattle your neighbors ears (or windows). 

Enjoy and be safe,

Arch_E

Or, do a little research on the loudness of each gun you want. 

Pyramyd Air has perhaps the best, consistent data on gun loudness. I'm shoot CO2 and spring coil and gas ram pellet guns (pistols and rifles). The degree of loud to quiet is amazing. So, there could be some options that would allow you to plink away and not rattle your neighbors ears (or windows). 

Enjoy and be safe,

Arch_E

I saw the Loudness ratings @ Pyramid Air