Tuning Newbie with Airforce Condor

Received rifle 2 days ago still in box. I also got the Airforce top hat set. I do mostly backyard shooting up to 50 yds. Need to know several things. It is a 22 cal and have both 18 and 25gr. JSB pellets. Looking for the best curve for accuracy. Which top hat? Also would you invest in hammer, regulator, moderator, and if so whos? I have also read that one should fill between 28- 2900 psi is this correct?

there is nothing in the manual about lubricant and what or how often any advise would be appreciated.

Also got a Air Venture nomad II with rifle anything special i need to know there?

Thanks for your time

Happy Holidays

Rick B

You will need a crono to se wish top hat work best for the weight you be planning to shoot .. hammer could be upgraded to same weight but a one piece version of TT.. in order to eliminate the second steel weight behind the hammer...for a in the gun regulator it only works great in low power for 16g to 18g pellets..but not for. 25g pellets.. to be able to shoot almost everything well yo be better with a external regulator...for moderators I really prefer to tread the factory barrel so I could use whatever moderator length suits my day..n you a 2,900 fill will work better with the weight of the factory hammer..a wocguard for your favorite grip is a must..it really change the way it shoots to a more comfortable hand position..

Before you get to deep in the rabbit hole with modding you condor, a few things to consider. The gun has 2 areas that need attention. First the frame need more support. The most reasonable way is with a wor guard trigger guard from Tony. Next the trigger need work. Lighter trigger springs from Tony. For the top hat, again Tony or air force has nice unit. You can spend tons of money modding but you will be fine with your intended use with what i suggested. A good supply of pellets/slugs and have at it. You will be fine.
IMG_20201205_154211.1608470804.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-081155.1608470832.png
20201208_111141.1608470870.jpg
20201204_163002.1608470934.jpg

what grips work on Condor

as far as i know only the OEM airforce grips.

the wok guard that shambozzle and others have recommended allows you to install a standard ar-15 grip, while also stiffening the frame.

i would recommend tony/talon tunes products over the ebay, or similar custom airforce shops. shipping time has been sporadic, but i am assuming its due to him being pretty busy with holidays/new releases. 

i've got an assortment of talon tunes / other products / ebay frankensteined into my airforce, and the talon tunes stuff stands out IMO quality wise

I'd prefer a 1-18 twist barrel but I suppose it's personal preference, The Talon Tune parts you can't go wrong there but shot the gun for hundreds of pellets worth (if you can afford & source the pellets) then after you got so comfortable with it, it becomes boring to shoot then set up one last time for 50yds/100yds. targets measure groups & fps. Then break it down, polish the internals buy some upgrades. then measure you performance against you last session make sure you getting more bang for your buck.

Wormwood