Newbie with $600 budget

Leadshooter,

Double check your local ordinances discharging firearms and pellet guns in Fla. I was totally taken back* when I read (somewhere) that there legality issues shooting pellet guns in the cities and suburbs. I leave that to you to check into but....you might also want to consider a suppressor as part of the long term plans for whatever gun you do choose. 

* I mean like fall over a backward “wth?” ...also love the stricture on iguana trapping and transport, which I get. But Hell F&G what do want? Native plants and animals or or Cenral American zoo?

Of the guns you mentioned, on the $600 budget, go with the Marauder, quietest, proven, and generally if you want to do upgrades, parts and advice is available.

If you can go for the Streamline, DO IT! I have a Marauder and an Impact. Marauder = good, FX = Fantastic! The biggest difference that's really obvious between the Marauder and Streamline is the bolt pull vs side lever. I hate the heavy bolt pull, it's a 10 pound plus spring. You must brace yourself, so take eye off the scope, to pull that @$#% bolt. The Streamline, if anything like the Impact, the side lever is smooth and effortless! You can keep your eye on the scope and not lose that second or third shot.

Accuracy is excellent for both guns, but if I remember correctly, you get 40 plus shots per fill, though there will be more pumping on each fill. Plus, the Streamline is a regulated gun, meaning that you'll have more consistent shots without that pesky bell curve of shot velocities.

You will NOT regret going for the better gun up front. If you can swing the Streamline, I highly recommend doing it.

Watch Airgun Depot's refurb page. Once in a while they have Streamlines, though not often. You might get lucky. They run in the $800 range vs the $1000 for new. Your call.