• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie wanting a $70-120 spring gun.

I posted I’d check with spring gun tuner John Thomas. Nothing in your price range right now. I even offered to pay a difference to get you a quality break barrel. At least 4 guys have given me free stuff so just paying it forward isn’t a problem.

John does have a tuned Diana Stormrider with aftermarket trigger & suppressor. He told me $100 bucks, all you’d need is a $50 hand pump & buy 3 get 4th free from Pyramyd Air of JSB 18.1’s & you’d be tickled pink. If you want a good PCP shooter, PM me & I’ll give you his #.

Otherwise I say save & get an RWS 48 or 350 in .22. They’re affordable & worth the price. I’m in the middle of 3 things I have to take care of on a disability income, so I can’t do it for you right now but John will hold the Stormrider or contact me when a quality used break barrel comes up. Get in touch Newbie. I’ll get you what you need, that’s something you won’t regret wasting $70-120 on.

The above is very true also. I’ve had several of Mikes’s tuned rifles & they were very accurate, good shot cycle after his tune or a tune. The only 3 cons I can say is it isn’t a Rekord trigger, needs better open sights, and if fine wood is your thing, be ready to refinish the stock, though Xisco rifles have come a long way in 20 years from lacquer with runs in it that look brushed on to a comparable copy of higher quality rifles they’re copied after.