• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie questions......considering a buddy bottle to carry.......

getting my stuff together and got a basic electric pump. 4500 max and only runs 25 min and fill 1 litter recomended.... so what is the best options for inexpensive buddy bottles? and ...how many times will fill....say an avenger. how many fills do you get from your 1 litter bottle? still learning and trying to figure everything out, and considering options. thanks guys for all your awesome advice, knowledge and skills! :)

Reactions: Majors502
@JOSHUA777 I don’t use buddy bottles but here’s an example of the size I’m used to seeing sold. It’s 100 cubic inches. Take a look at the amount of fills that certain guns can get from it in the description.

Here’s a slightly smaller one that I think is way over priced.

I don’t know what you consider inexpensive. Maybe look for a used buddy bottle.

To determine the number of fills one may get from a SCBA tank it really boils down to a math.
@JOSHUA777 Here. Try the Fills calculator in this link to help you determine an approximate number of fills from a buddy bottle. You’ll need to know the volume of your gun’s reservoir.

Last edited:
He know the answers not me
Again I'm learning on my own time for my sake period nothing else.

Hi friend and welcome to Airgun Nation. Please read and follow the simple rules that serve as guidelines for our discussion forum.

There are easily hundreds of collective years of experience represented in the membership of AGN. All of that knowledge is free and easily accessible for the membership's benefit. There are extra responsibilities and restrictions for commercial ventures that wish to use the Private resources of Airgun Nation. Please contact @Michael to learn how to become a part of the sponsor program.

Thank you
Mod3

OK.... so i found a 68cubic in./ 4500 psi. tank on ebay. i looked op the avenger on pa. but didnt say size of the tank . so can any one tell me if i got a bottle like this ? how many fills will i be able to fill up an avenger??? thank you.
The 68 cu in tank filled to 4500 psi can supply the standard Avenger, 210 cc tank, one (1) time to max 4351psi.

Reactions: Ezana4CE