• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie Intro

60Aviator,
Would like to offer my welcome, as well. Great bunch of folks here ready to help. Nice PCP selection, I've pre-ordered the same, except 700mm barrel, from Krales (Netherlands). Surprised to see Georgia Airguns has the Uragan 2, thought Talon Tunes was the sole US AGT dealer. Great platform, my Uragan .25 (Synthetic) is a solid, accurate performer, can hardly wait for arrival of the next generation. WM

Reactions: Deleted 45061
60Aviator,
Would like to offer my welcome, as well. Great bunch of folks here ready to help. Nice PCP selection, I've pre-ordered the same, except 700mm barrel, from Krales (Netherlands). Surprised to see Georgia Airguns has the Uragan 2, thought Talon Tunes was the sole US AGT dealer. Great platform, my Uragan .25 (Synthetic) is a solid, accurate performer, can hardly wait for arrival of the next generation. WM
Thanks, Talon is where he is getting it.

Reactions: WorriedMan
Another newbie to the forum.

I have had an Umarex Octane for ages which I use to control the squirrels in my yard. I have four structures on my property and they always find their way in.

Seneca Dragon Claw is in transit, obviously not for squirrels.

I'm looking for a PCP rifle in .177 or .22 to move away from the Octane and let someone else enter the hobby at an attractive price point.