• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie here, Crosman 760 inherited.

So I kinda inherited a Crosman 760 XL airgun. Love these things, taught my son how to shoot 20 years ago with similar. Trying to figure the rebuild kit for this, not pumping air. Serial # 878051172 I think. I can buy stuff easier for the M10, M14 and M15 than this. Love these toys, and want my grandson to have this one right next to Red Ryder...

Reactions: Treefrog
Extremely easy to reseal with the exception of the "quad" ring in the valve cap. It just takes a little patience, I have a few I can send you. The rest of the seals are just hardware store stock
Thanks Jim, looking for a complete kit. As to the patience I am an expert rated Volvo tech. If I can fix them hopefully I can do this gun!!

Reactions: maxtrouble
  • Haha
Reactions: Treefrog
I had two guns that wouldn’t hold air or do much of anything. They were heavily used and then set in the corner for years. I think the total for both was under $100. As for shipping, box it up as you choose but if you ship in the original box that’s most likely how it will come back. Personally I would find a more robust box. Paperwork will find its way back also.

Rick H.