• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie for MA

Just starting down the rabbit hole of high-end air rifles. Picked up an AirForces TalonSS years ago for some plinking but didn’t really keep my interest. However I just recently got my first FX M3 .30 cal and I’m hooked. I’m often over at NorthEastShooters and this forum was recommended. It’s a mixed bag of emotion on finding this place. Great for all the info and resources, really bad for my wallet😅. Anyone else from the Northshore, Merrimack valley area?

Welcome to a great forum! I started out with a marauder and a talon p and wondered how much better it could get.
Now I have a RedWolf and a RAW and a crown, it got a LOT better lol.
lol I’m so new I don’t even know what the first two you listed are. But I had been looking at a crown with a beautiful wooden stock. Man, those things are pretty.

Welcome. I'm in Marshfield right now but will be moving to Wilmington in December. I happen to shoot for NEA so you're likely to bump into me at some point.
Thanks for the welcome man. I’m just a little bit north of Wilmington up in Dracut. It’s funny you mention it, I actually just left the shop. I wanted to pick up a second magazine for the new rifle and ended up chatting with Mike for nearly an hour.😅