Newbie curious about pcp's

Hey and Welcome, Ovid!
As you can plainly see, the "seasoned" members of this site are definitely willing, able and happy to help out the new members of the AN Forum by sharing their experience and wisdom! I am a "newbie" too, just getting back into airgunning after many years and a retired senior (62) myself! I have a very bad back and permanent nerve damage in my right leg...after two surgeries with a spinal fusion, I was very concerned about pumping up my first PCP rifle.
I started my new airgun collection with a Hatsan Mod 95 .22 caliber break-barrel, whichI believe to be the best break-barrel for $200! It's a little heavy and takes some effort to cock though, so I'd feel one, if you can, before you commit to buy? The next airgun I bought was a Beeman QB78 Deluxe CO2 rifle. It uses two CO2 cartridges and is fairly light to handle, with a very nice wooden stock. Very accurate at close range and gives you lots of shots per fill, 40+ for me. There are tons of "add-ons" for the QB's...tune-up/repeater/CO2 bottle kits! At $110, it is the "best bang for your buck" in a CO2 rifle, in my opinion.
I just purchased a composite SCBA air tank (44cu ft) on the Airgun Nation classified forum. The tank only weighs 13 lbs (empty) and is very mobile! The seller was very forthcoming with set-up and connection information too! I've chosen the Gamo Coyote for my first PCP rifle, based on cost ($519), great reviews (YouTube) and the BSA quality that is very well known and highly valued. I hope to find one under the Christmas tree this year!
It's a little over-whelming" to try and take in all the new technology, improvements and limitless choices involved with airgunning today! But, if you do your research and ask for help from the many experienced members in all of the airgun forums, you'll be okay! Our physical limitations are somewhat diminished with all the many options available today, for airgunners of any age...Best of luck in your search!

Ovid
I see in a diff thread you have a TX 200 coming. I don't want you to start taking your rifle apart but let me tell you what I have learned from having a TX 200. Mine shoots great and I see it as a 50 yard rifle. But after a few dozen shots the POI would start changing and it was always the stock screws. They are no problem to tighten up. And after a couple of times I just used Loctite on the screws. But at some point after that I noticed the screw at the front of the trigger guard was loose again. What had happened to my rifle is the stud bolt the screw goes into was getting loose and made it seem the stock screw was getting loose. The bolt that the trigger guard screw(this screw holds the stock to the action) screws into is what holds the spring and the trigger group in the rifle tube. So I also used a little Loctite on that also. 

If I have confused you here is a video that lets you see how easy this rifle is to break down and service. Which I don't expect you to need to do but I wanted you to see that screw post that the trigger guard screw goes into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFgS37mO2s