• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Newbie checking in here

Hello all,
I retired to Florida a few years back and to survive the summer I gave up tennis for shooting. I’d never had a handgun but quickly came to appreciate the 1911 platform. So now with a safe full of 1911’s I’ve decided to get into something I can enjoy at home in the yard. 
Yesterday I took delivery of an HW-100 Thumbhole Carbine 22cal. 
Haven’t shot it yet as I’m still setting it up. 
Air tank is on back order so I’ll be rationing my shots using the air that came in the cylinder. 
Anyway I’m excited to get started and I’ll probably be picking your brains, so I apologize in advance 🤙 

Ed

Santa Rosa early #316xxx P1 .177 Made in West Germany.

Amazed by how well it shoots for a springer pistol as I definitely prefer SSP.

FFF19AC1-282E-43EC-92A4-48CCD932DA28.1627667138.jpeg
AA456928-F4C1-4D37-B01C-C7A93E5B41B2.1627667139.jpeg

No way tennis is more expensive than pcp’s! Welcome to the club. You made a great choice for your “first” pcp
1f609.svg

love my Range Officer by the way, can’t afford Wilson Combat!

Funny thing about that. 
Being new to guns at the time, (1911’s) all I heard about was the high end models and how they couldn’t afford them. Meanwhile they had a bunch of other 1911’s that equaled more than the WC. 
I’m to old to accumulate guns, working up to the top of the hill. (In the end it’s more costly)