AEA New Zeus chassis

I had the pleasure of seeing the new Zeus chassis from Mountain Metal and it is a game changer. They say the chassis will be available very soon. This isn't a one off, it's a production chassis. It is a 2 part unit and it will include a barrel band specific to caliber, and a self-timing muzzle break. I'll have mine very soon. I'm glad they are making a replacement for that cruddy wood stock.

You can check it out on their website:

Here's a pic of my son behind the complete setup... so friggin' sweet.

Joe
20240412_151202.jpg
20240426_073414.jpg
All Seprated Pieces.JPG
Combined Pieces.JPG

@Monkeydad1969 That is a nice looking chasis. The break seems to be designed to cut down on recoil and muzzle flip. Have you shot a Zeus fitted into this chasis? I’ve never heard of this shop. Do you or your son own the business? Do you know @musclecarguy63?

@Cheplicki Seen this?

Here’s another related thread on this chasis

Last edited:
@Monkeydad1969 That is a nice looking chasis. The break seems to be designed to cut down on recoil and muzzle flip. Have you shot a Zeus fitted into this chasis? I’ve never heard of this shop. Do you or your son own the business? Do you know @musclecarguy63?

@Cheplicki Seen this?

Here’s another related thread on this chasis

It is a very nice chassis. We don't own the chassis. Here's is the website to the chassis and owner...

Reactions: anonymous_.457