New YouTube channel STEALING everyone's videos!!

LOL, not even the slightest bit mate! Especially not by some anonymous non-contributive faceless account. I've seen worse, this forum has at least a HUGE majority of decent and friendly folks that just want to share their passion for air gunning, like Joe, AJ, you and many others. Over the years I've turned my back on many other forums where you can't even have a normal discussion without people calling each other names. It's one of the down sides of the internet, because of it's relative anonymity. ;)

What I do value is two of the people that where victim of this Youtuber sending me a private message thanking me because of the link I put up in this topic about how you can protect your content on Youtube, and that they didn't realise that they had uploaded their Youtube movies with the wrong licensing settings. And the only reason they realised that, is because of me 'trolling'.

Hey, the sun has come up where I live, and it looks like it's going to be another beautiful day. I think I'm going to give my friends a call, grab a few guns and my son, and go out to our favourite field to do some shooting today. I've got some tins that need emptying. :p