• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New youtube channel, not a reviewer, just for fun lol

Hey guys , so a year ago when I got into this hobby I really didn't think I would get so sucked in (im sure we all felt that way in the beginning?) , now a year later I have my own rabbit hole I enjoy lol.

Last saturday was my first time filming my pesting and so I started a youtube channel. Anyways I am going to upload more videos of all things airgun related that I do, not paid by anyone , videos are pretty crude right now but I enjoy the whole idea so I am hoping they get better along the way. Subscriptions would be awesome , lets me know people are enjoying what is going up.

Last edited:
Hey guys , so a year ago when I got into this hobby I really didn't think I would get so sucked in (im sure we all felt that way in the beginning?) , now a year later I have my own rabbit hole I enjoy lol.

Last saturday was my first time filming my pesting and so I started a youtube channel. Anyways I am going to upload more videos of all things airgun related that I do, not paid by anyone , videos are pretty crude right now but I enjoy the whole idea so I am hoping they get better along the way. Subscriptions would be awesome , lets me know people are enjoying what is going up.

Very informative