• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Vulcans Have Landed

"eelect"Got a message from Tony at Talon Tunes my gun is ready to ship out the door. Stock is beautiful.
I ordered 25 Cal Vulcan with 4 Mags. I can't wait to try it out. I will post a review when i run it through some hoops
Since you had a Cricket for some times now and you seem to really like it, I'll be looking forward to your Vulcan review and comparison.

Have fun :)

Nomadic Pirate
"eelect"Got a message from Tony at Talon Tunes my gun is ready to ship out the door. Stock is beautiful.
I ordered 25 Cal Vulcan with 4 Mags. I can't wait to try it out. I will post a review when i run it through some hoops
Since you had a Cricket for some times now and you seem to really like it, I'll be looking forward to your Vulcan review and comparison.

Have fun :)

Manny I can't wait to compare the two. I did sell my 25 cricket to get this one. So it will be a more apple to apple comparison.

I got one on order from Talon tunes as well can't wait! I did not know we could order extra mags out of the. First shipment. Awsome this gun looks like it's the bees knees I almost bought a wildcat got sick of the 2 wk delays with no reason or excuse was supposed to be mid April the. Early May then June (3times) so a cancelled my order and bought Vulcan boy am I glad I feel like I dodged a bullet hearing about so many problems!! with wildcat broken linkage arms leaks not indexing and many more I'll stop there just like sniperqty guy said I had that video translated and he basicly said cheap parts and poor design. "It will break" and then I bought Vulcan and edgun .25 vey happy 

Here is a peice of the translation I edit some is could be offensive 
SQ doesn't like the FX Wildecat at all,,, the reg and the silencer and most of the parts,,, we will change them to parts that made by himself and the reg will change to Altors regs,,, the reg is badly set ,,, he also try to use the FX old LW barrels instead of the one that comes with the rifle ... he doesn't like the trigger assy and he will try to fix it by himself ... or maybe change it to other one.. he said the silencer is bad ,,, he doesn't like it,,,he said the silencer might increase the accuracy 30% or decrease the accuracy by 30% if some one don't know about how to disassemble the silencer he might spoil it also he doesn't like the bolt ,,,and he cannot understand why FX has made the bolt like this,,, he will change it to a new one by himself he filled to 200 bar down to 120 bar,,,he got about 45-50 shots ,,,and the shots were very bad ,,,,, factory setting he said the gun is complicated and not easy to all to fix and disassemble it ... and a part inside the trigger assy and bolt mechanism is working with a piece of magneto ,,,which is not good,,, (even myself couldn't understand this,,,i mean myself but he still prefer this one to FX bobcat new version (new stock) and regarding the quality of parts and finishing ,,,Vulcan is the best ,,, as a general ,,,the gun is soft,,,cocking is soft and edit edit edit edit edit

"Pellethunter"I got one on order from Talon tunes as well can't wait! I did not know we could order extra mags out of the. First shipment. Awsome this gun looks like it's the bees knees I almost bought a wildcat got sick of the 2 wk delays with no reason or excuse was supposed to be mid April the. Early May then June (3times) so a cancelled my order and bought Vulcan boy am I glad I feel like I dodged a bullet hearing about so many problems!! with wildcat broken linkage arms leaks not indexing and many more I'll stop there just like sniperqty guy said I had that video translated and he basicly said cheap parts and poor design. "It will break" and then I bought Vulcan and edgun .25 vey happy
Those are some pretty harsh words there Pellethunter. If I recall correctly the first batch of Vulcans had their fair share of problems and redesigns. FX does not use cheap parts and they are always been at the forefront of forward thinking designs. That being said, from what I've read the Vulcan seems like a fine airgun & I look forward to your review and a comparison to the Kalibrgun Cricket.

Mike the only real problem was with one gun. It had a cocking rod that broke. The blowback issue was the end user. The redesign of the gun came from the few of us that had the first batch. The owner of Vulcan was very interested in our thoughts of the gun and what we wanted changed. It is so rare in the airgun world for a manufacturer to take an interest in the wants of the average customer it is normal for you to be suspicious. I have a string of emails from Evengy asking questions. This is just not the norm. I wouldn't want to compete with Airgun Technology. The guy runs his company like Nordstrom runs theirs.